In France, you do not have access to Import/Export functions. You need to go to your Agenda options and hack the url. The url has two parameters v (id of current page) and pv (id of previous page). You must change the v value to 81. Thanks a lot BarrJo for this info.
This will show a new page with Import/Export functions to/from Palm Desktop and Outlook.
Simply export in Outlook format.
PATCH & IMPORT
The exported agenda cannot be handled by yahoo (this might explain why yahoo hides this functionnality).
Here is what you need to fix :
- Carriage returns : all carriage returns are missing. You must add one after the header line (just after the "Description" title). You can deal most of the lines with a decent text editor with search and replace (you need to add a new line after "true";"" or "false";""). Then, only the rows with a non-empty description remain.
- HTML entities : for example, ", & and ', etc. must be respectively replaced by ", & and '.
- Commas : Yahoo gives you a file with values separated by semicolons. You need to replace them with commas. Be careful of other semicolons (in descriptions for example).
Note : I have exported again the imported agenda and checked that all events were taken into account. I have just noticed a few updates from true to false in the antelast column.
- Some yahoo specific info is lost (kind of event defaults to meeting, reminder, etc.)
- Repetitions are lost : if you update the repetition period of an event, you will end with two events in the future (the imported one and the repetition). So I advise you to remove all repetition starting from next year for yearly events (like birthdays). Then you will just need to set the repetition period to all birthdays.
- Date formats
- Encoding : UTF8 / ANSI / etc.