- My Calendar : To display contact birthdays
- Samsung calendar
- Google calendar(s) : your own Google calendar(s) and your contacts'
Sometimes, Samsung Calendar becomes the default when you create new events. I have seen lots of people on the web looking for ways to import/export from Samsung Calendar to Google, or to sync them...
Once an event is created, AFAIK, it is not possible on my phone to move the event to another calendar.
I have found a solution : with Kies Air opened in your computer browse, you can move events to another calendar.
How to proceed :
- (phone) Open Samsung Kies Air app
- (computer) Open Kies Air in your browser : http://phone.ip:8080
- (computer) Enter PIN displayed on your phone
- (computer) Open Calendar and edit events to move them to other calendars