Some of these tasks are configured with the Administrators group which does not exist on my French laptop. I must fix the task user first to be able to disable the task.
The following tasks can be disabled :
- \ACMON (bad user) : Asus Splendid Video Enhancement Technology
- \ASUS Live Update (bad user)
- \ASUS SmartLogon Console Sensor (bad user) : Face identification with webcam
- \ASUSControlDeck (bad user) : Asus Control Deck application
- SidebarExecute : Might be the nuisance responsible for automatically resizing (some) windows by reserving the right of the screen.
- \WC3 (bad user) : Asus Wireless Console 3
- \ASUS P4G (bad user) : Power 4 Gear. This task must be running to launch Power 4 Gear (BatteryLife.exe). But this task can be annoying : it automatically disable transparency and force some white asus wallpaper when running on battery.